Now you can easily monitor your blood pressure with clinically accurate results thanks to this convenient wrist blood pressure monitor. It is very user friendly and has clinically accurate results. It can record up to 90 measurements each for 2 people. It also automatically powers off about two minutes after your blood pressure is measured. This blood pressure monitor is backlit with green, yellow and red color codings. It includes a carrying case and requires 2 AAA batteries (not included). The battery life lasts about 6 months when used once a day. To get the most accurate results when you test, test at the same time each day, place the cuff in the right position as the instructions state, on your wrist. For the most accurate results, use your left wrist since it is closest to your heart. During testing, sit down in a relaxed position with your feet straight in front of you and your wrist level with your heart. Keep on top of your health and monitor your blood pressure with this wrist blood pressure monitor.
- CLINICALLY TESTED – This blood pressure monitor is clinically tested so you can be sure you are getting the most accurate results.
- COLOR CODING – This accurate blood pressure monitor is color coded for easy reading. Green means normal, yellow means elevated, and red signifies hypertension.
- AUTOMATIC POWER OFF – This personal blood pressure monitor automatically powers off 2 minutes after use to preserve battery life.
- MEMORY – This at home blood pressure can monitor and record results from two users.
- MEASUREMENT RANGE – This blood pressure monitor measures 0 – 299 mmHG and 40-180 beats per minute.